Friday, June 10, 2011

ForageSF Underground Market June 11

Hey guys! I'm going to be helping out at the Underground Market tomorrow. My friend's mom is selling some of her excellent empanadas, and I told her I'd be happy to help her coordinate things. Say hi if you're there!

Here are the deets: 
11 am - 4 pm: Day Market (I'll be there during this time)
6 pm - 12 am: Night Market
Located at: Public Works, 161 Erie St., San Francisco (in the Mission neighborhood. You can walk from 16th/Mission if you take Bart)
Co$t: $5 for each market, or $8 if you want to go to both

And perhaps the best part of all? Full bar. You'll probably see me drinkin' a sea breeze or some other fruity cocktail just after noon. That's how we do.

If you've never been, go! You're missing out if you haven't.


No comments:

Post a Comment