Monday, June 20, 2011

Currently

Wishing I Were Eating Warm Marion Berry Jam-Filled Donuts from Gruner in Portland, OR
Photo via Oh Joy!

Actually Eating Ice Cream for Dinner
The weather is only this nice here 3 days per year. What's your excuse?

Baking Paula Deen's Perfect Pie Crust



You can watch her in action or find the recipe on the Food Network website. I just thought I'd switch things up a bit.

Reading Madame Bovary and SF Food Blogs
I love this post Eat the Love did for San Francisco's Pride Week. Sexuality and cookies are more closely tied than you think. I'm balancing the food posts with an excellent translation of a French classic.


Watching Parks and Recreation
Photo via PopCrunch
The snakebite episode (a.k.a. The Fight) is one of my favorite episodes of any television show ever right now. I can't get over how hard this made me laugh. Props to Amy Poehler for being such a comedic badass. That's right, you keep ironically ironing that toast.


Listening to Bon Iver Covers Galore
I posted about these on my other blog today, so sorry for the repeat, but I really have been listening to this all day. 
02 I Can't Make You Love Me by carriemelissajones

Flour and Sugar,
Carrie Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment