Friday, July 22, 2011

Currently

Listening to
Pretty Lights: Country Roads
It's like down home bluegrass mixed with totally danceable electro. I want more music like this in my life.
Listen and download their other remixes online.

Eating
Double Chocolate Zucchini Brownies. Surprisingly moist, though the ones in the center are worlds better than the corner pieces. Those are too dry. If I had to make these again, I would add natural peanut butter. Without a doubt, they would be so much better. These were perfect after my morning run.

via A Dash of Sass
Lusting After
This sweet potato latte from YakiniQ in Japantown. I will have one this weekend, and I will add a shot of espresso to it. 

Have a fantastic, food-filled weekend, everyone! I have some life-reassessment to do, and I am very much looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment