Sunday, January 8, 2012

All in a Day's Work

Another day of baking complete! Today's treats were:

  1. Chocolate-peanut butter fudge. This took me two tries as a) my candy thermometer is broken and registered the wrong temperature during trial 1, and b) I kinda just wanted to make two batches of fudge.
  2. Three 4 oz. pies in jars. I got new tiny jars just for this purpose. 
  3. Peanut butter cookies. I feel like I'm cranking these out on a weekly basis now. 
  4. Peanut butter and jelly cookies (pictured). These make life worth living. This is another top-secret recipe that I will be keeping to myself, since I get constant requests for these. You'll just have to try them to taste them! My motto is that for something as simple as peanut butter and jelly cookies, it is all in the ingredients. I only use the best butter, sugar, flour, peanut butter, and preserves.
Droolsies
Now it's time to get some sleep before another big week. Amber is coming to visit and I'll be making my first three-tier cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment