Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mini Chicken Pot Pies

For my birthday, my friend Kelley got me a set of adorable ramekins that I've been using nonstop. I've been feeling rather lazy about cooking lately, so I'll just throw some leftover pie crust into the ramekin and put in some of my pre-made chicken pot pie filling that I keep in the freezer and defrost when needed, preheat the oven to 400F, press on a top crust and give it some air vents, put a milk glaze on top, and wait 40 minutes to chow down.

A very lucky boy was extremely fortunate that I have a whole set of these so I could make one just for him at 10 PM after a long day of work.

These are best when served warm with a glass of bourbon-gingerbeer-lemonade. That's right, I said bourbon-gingerbeer-lemonade. Sip on that for a minute.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment